04-13-2018, 09:38 PM
I came across a conversation where there was this discussion going on about cheating Google Adsense Program. Adsense Program is a Google Advertising and Publishers Program in which affiliates can show ads on their websites/ blogs/ videos/ apps.
Google clearly states in it's policies that clicking on your own ad is fraudulent and the user's account will be disabled at the earliest hint of cheating.
Yet people tend to find the loopholes in each and everything , especially where easy money is at the offering. In this forum that I stated about, someone suggested using Proxy sites to open their blogs or sites and clicking on their own ads.
Another one suggested using VPN servers to create anonymity and then clicking on your own ads. Well, this might work for some hours or some days, but it wont last much. You are sure going to get caught by Google.
Google has very strong tracking algorithms to detect such fraudulent activities and it will easily detect such clicks of your own and soon you'll see your account permanently banned for life. In addition to that, you'll lose all the money you have in your account.
If you think that by using proxy servers and using some anonymous IP address ( that is changing IP address and surfing internet ) to click on your own ads is a good idea, well you are wrong. Its a bad idea, Because there are a lot more things than just IP addressees which can be tracked by Google. They are Cooke, Digital Cache, Information from Extensions installed on your Browser and many more.
But if you still want to Cheat Adsense for some really low money ( and get your account disabled in the process) , here are 7 Pros & Cons;
There are some basic rules you must adhere to though if you do not want your account banned:
1. Never click on your own ads no matter how tempting it looks. Trying to hide yourself with anonymizers probably won’t fool google’s system.
2. Never tell people to click on your ads
3. Try as much as possible not to check your adsense account on every computer you can lay your hands on.
4. Never write anything like “click here” or “click me” anywhere near your advert.
5. Makes sure your contents is in compliance with google’s terms of service. Nothing like hacking, pornography, copyright materials, weapon or ammunition, excessive use of vulgar languages, etc. should be found on your site.
6. Do not put more than the allowed number of ad units per page. At present, you can have up to 3 link units, 3 ad units and 2 adsense search box on a single page.
Google adsense is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You have to work on your contents and traffic in order to generate some reasonable income. If your primary aim for starting a blog is to make money, you will be disappointed in the first few months and abandon the whole dream. It takes some patience and hard work to reach your desired earning level.