Everything You Need To Know About Blognigeria.com.ng Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
TRENDING -  Everything You Need To Know About Blognigeria.com.ng

Pls i just referrer someone but i didnt get email , pls how do i know them

Pls someone should help me explain how to mesge BlogBank pls tnx

Pls guyz help me explain dis, what is dis in Naira 12BN.5.BTC.cos i don't know anything about dis pls explain.
What is happening tonight ?

Tnx somuch for helping out i somuch appreciate
(01-24-2017, 12:23 AM)Personality Wrote: Hello house i just registered but i don't know how to provide help on this platform

You don't need to provide help, click here to see how to start Earning money here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...n=lastpost
Pls what is the mean of one Naira note, and how do u Calcult it pls teach me explain well pls tnx

Pls i send friends to join us here but they said is showing err pls help

Naira is a Nigerian currency at 1$ = 500 naira , 1 BN-BTC = 1 Naira ,

Why is it showing errors to your friends blognigeria.com.ng is always online, any more questions?
Pls someone should help me out with all my question
Pls any new plaform
(02-18-2017, 10:24 AM)Ifeoma Nnabugwu Wrote: Pls someone should help me out with all my question

Naira is a Nigerian currency at 1$ = 500 naira , 1 BN-BTC = 1 Naira ,

Why is it showing errors to your friends blognigeria.com.ng is always online, any more questions?
http://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=nnabugwu75, join me here register with 6k and u get 30k

Thanks guyz for helping me out i appreciate
I have posted online how do i make more money and i need ads on my blog pls tell me how to link with my Facebook and how to withdraw my money to my account
(02-22-2017, 05:03 PM)aldelly2003 Wrote: I have posted online how do i make more money and i need ads on my blog pls tell me how to link with my Facebook and how to withdraw my money to my account

Click here to make more money http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...n=lastpost
pls i need more explanation abt this whole platform
(02-23-2017, 11:07 PM)Ebune1 Wrote: pls i need more explanation abt this whole platform

Read here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...39#pid139/
(12-20-2016, 08:26 PM)skilztools Wrote: Yep, blognigeria is the voice of naija

If I want to post from my Facebook page to d blog thread how can I do it
(02-24-2017, 08:23 PM)martinsabiola Wrote: If I want to post from my Facebook page to d blog thread how can I do it

I don't really get you, but I know auto posting from Facebook to blognigeria is not possible for now, else copy and paste.
just click on "log in" button then scroll down you will see music and entertainment so you click on it then you will see post new thread so you click on it, congratulations you are good to go. or if you don't register click on the link below

http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/member.php...errer=4240

I want to post my music
Pls were can i find the category?

just click on "log in" button then scroll down you will see music and entertainment so you click on it then you will see post new thread so you click on it, congratulations you are good to go. or if you don't register click on the link below

(02-17-2017, 03:38 PM)Ifeoma Nnabugwu Wrote: Pls i just referrer someone but i didnt get email , pls how do i know them

Pls someone should help me explain how to mesge BlogBank pls tnx

Pls guyz help me explain dis, what is dis in Naira 12BN.5.BTC.cos i don't know anything about dis pls explain.

click on the link below to have one

Pls i don't i understand anything again ooo
(03-03-2017, 01:02 PM)Ifeoma Nnabugwu Wrote: Pls i don't i understand anything again ooo

What are you confused about
AHN SEONGYEOL:
I just posted this on my facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/25609014...547769067/

How to register your downlines quickly in your back office of LCF Coin GLOBAL NETWORK BUSINESS PLATFORM IN CHINA @ www.lcfhc.com first?

Hello dear group members, all dedicated honorable global leaders and even newbies,

1. First of all dear, please don't worry and be a little bit more patient, because I would say you have plenty of time to register all of your downlines until the end of March in time and on time! Also, free entry benefits will go on till then until separate notice to stop, I will tell you in advance clearly anyway! So, be happy in peace. You are all in good hands of our group true leaders! Let me tell you how to.

2. To register you and your downlines, you must have your own sponsor first, because this is a global network business going down from your sponsor, you and your fellows like a family tree, so you cannot sponsor yourself. If you don't have your own reliable sponsor, don't worry, you can find one in our telegram LCF super group chat room, which link is already given here. If you don't read and listen, you cannot find.

3. Please look at the attached images given to you step by step in the time sequence order, most of which are self-explanatory to you, just try with these some more additions:

(a) On the Chinese language log in screen (still Chinese local people should come first, not for global at the moment, in language terms), in the first row, you type your "New ID" given by your sponsor, and in the next row, you type the password=pin number, which is also to be given by your sponsor, changing everyday at the moment to protect you and your group from blacklisted people by the company, I was told, so trust me!

(b) You need to create your downline fellow's new Username first, starting with A12+THREE ALPHABETS FROM HIS or HER FULL NAME IN YOUR OWN CHOICES+THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF HIS OR HER MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, then the company will know you are in the safe group in good approved hands. And in the NAME field, your downline's full name as being used in a daily life in his or her country, also manifested in their national or state docs. whatever, so do not change the naming order, because if you do, it might be a disaster when your downlines are linking him or her with their own local bank account or other payment processors due to the mismatch. Anybody cannot change his or her name, once input and registered, please don't be a complete idiot! You never know the company's strict policy in the end of this whole free entry process! All ID numbers, name and phone number are fake to protect personal info here.

© It is highly or mandatorily recommended that all leaders having below 10,000 downlines to start their own group registration process immediately following more detailed instructions in the registered members group chat room, which link I gave you. Please work with your directs "at the same time in close communications", you do your job and assign their job to them with clear instructions, ok? If over 10,000, we need to work together as discussed!

We are gonna get down to the bottom level registrations this week, as I do, please you do to take care of your people asap.

Thank you all, and warm regards,

Sandy, if u are interested contact me let me register u, 07054279633

AHN SEONGYEOL:
I just posted this on my facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/25609014...547769067/

How to register your downlines quickly in your back office of LCF Coin GLOBAL NETWORK BUSINESS PLATFORM IN CHINA @ www.lcfhc.com first?

Hello dear group members, all dedicated honorable global leaders and even newbies,

1. First of all dear, please don't worry and be a little bit more patient, because I would say you have plenty of time to register all of your downlines until the end of March in time and on time! Also, free entry benefits will go on till then until separate notice to stop, I will tell you in advance clearly anyway! So, be happy in peace. You are all in good hands of our group true leaders! Let me tell you how to.

2. To register you and your downlines, you must have your own sponsor first, because this is a global network business going down from your sponsor, you and your fellows like a family tree, so you cannot sponsor yourself. If you don't have your own reliable sponsor, don't worry, you can find one in our telegram LCF super group chat room, which link is already given here. If you don't read and listen, you cannot find.

3. Please look at the attached images given to you step by step in the time sequence order, most of which are self-explanatory to you, just try with these some more additions:

(a) On the Chinese language log in screen (still Chinese local people should come first, not for global at the moment, in language terms), in the first row, you type your "New ID" given by your sponsor, and in the next row, you type the password=pin number, which is also to be given by your sponsor, changing everyday at the moment to protect you and your group from blacklisted people by the company, I was told, so trust me!

(b) You need to create your downline fellow's new Username first, starting with A12+THREE ALPHABETS FROM HIS or HER FULL NAME IN YOUR OWN CHOICES+THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF HIS OR HER MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, then the company will know you are in the safe group in good approved hands. And in the NAME field, your downline's full name as being used in a daily life in his or her country, also manifested in their national or state docs. whatever, so do not change the naming order, because if you do, it might be a disaster when your downlines are linking him or her with their own local bank account or other payment processors due to the mismatch. Anybody cannot change his or her name, once input and registered, please don't be a complete idiot! You never know the company's strict policy in the end of this whole free entry process! All ID numbers, name and phone number are fake to protect personal info here.

© It is highly or mandatorily recommended that all leaders having below 10,000 downlines to start their own group registration process immediately following more detailed instructions in the registered members group chat room, which link I gave you. Please work with your directs "at the same time in close communications", you do your job and assign their job to them with clear instructions, ok? If over 10,000, we need to work together as discussed!

We are gonna get down to the bottom level registrations this week, as I do, please you do to take care of your people asap.

Thank you all, and warm regards,

Sandy contact me if u interested let me register u 07054279633
why control refuse to match people

Share This: