Everything You Need To Know About Blognigeria.com.ng Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
TRENDING -  Everything You Need To Know About Blognigeria.com.ng

(12-20-2016, 08:26 PM)skilztools Wrote: Yep, blognigeria is the voice of naija

I joined today and I am yet to find my feet.
(03-04-2017, 01:29 PM)Akindennis Eugenia Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 08:26 PM)skilztools Wrote: Yep, blognigeria is the voice of naija

I joined today and I am yet to find my feet.

Hi, see our referral system http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...n=lastpost
I don't understand Dis forums
How do I get started as a beginner have just registered to be of bloggers please help
(03-04-2017, 03:40 PM)Ambassador87 Wrote: How do I get started as a beginner have just registered to be of bloggers please help

Start by posting good article, choosing a category that interests you. Eg Entertainment News, Click here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...99#pid1199

We will correct if the need arises, then learn about the BlogNigeria Referral System here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...n=lastpost
Leadership is the ability to surrender yourself to the service of humanity not positioning your self as a lord
(11-20-2016, 11:47 PM)amakvitaa Wrote: <h1>ABOUT BlogNigeria.com</h1>

[Image: attachment.php?aid=96]

BlogNigeria is an on-line forum Platform , Developed by the Nigerian Bloggers team , To help all Nigerians  who are interested in blogging get on their feet.

<b>What Can Be Posted </b>
 You might be the firsts to get information /News about something, you don't need to report anywhere else, you now have a trusted platform to post it on-line yourself, In All, You can write articles and tutorials on topics that interests you and earn from them.
<font color="green">You can also post about an online network like MMM, HELP2GET, ICHARITY or ultimate Cycler, including your referral link and get downlines , that is ,if you partake in them, for me, i don't , because the BlogNigeria referral System is the best</font>

<b>FEATURES </b>

Questions just got easier, you will no longer receive one answer to  your questions but several  contributions from our member, when you ask questions online unlike whatsapp where you get only an answer. you will also earn for asking and answering questions.
<br>
This is an expanded group, you can search for members that relates to what you want, add them and chat with them, always stay connected, complete you profile, and creates an online identity. if you have registered with blognigeria, Search "Bgr. yourUserName" on google and your profile with all your wonderful articles will appear , that is our deal with google.

What topic are you good at writing? , news, music, entertainment, fashion, sports, this platform accommodate all, just starting postings in seconds , we have  our help tutorial to get you started. this is an opportunity to develop your self in the blogging system. you will earn money per article you post,start posting now

<b>EARNINGS</b>
if you are already registered, you will see that your money has started adding up ,  you simply earn Money by doing what you know how to do best, posting, Chatting, answering questions, and referring new members, WAW!!!, but if you are looking at the earnings without developing your instincts and skills first, then you are bound to fail.

<b>WHAT TO DO WITH EARNINGS</b>
it can be used to make online purchase of anything in the store, donate or sell  income  for services.

You can  withdraw your money directly to your bank account,

This is your chance to learn blogging, and become a professional blogger, Extras.... If you contribute greatly, we will create your own website for you all free, we will also send you Traffic, to make sure you are up and doing. 

<b>EVERY NIGERIAN STUDENT DESERVES A WEBSITE,</b> get started start today.

LINKS

see details of how to earn here

You don't have to pay anything or do anything much, in fact as you login, read news updates and ask questions your money keeps increasing automatically , its what you have been doing ever since right.?

if you have any question, use the comment box below, you can also send us an email  or  PM

Key into the blogging system today.  Click here to register If you have not done so .

Hi friends am happy to be a blogger like you all.i appreciate you a
Ok ,thanks for the update
AAU students up you,we hail you
How can I see my Referral link?
(03-13-2017, 01:56 AM)Hilary Wrote: How can I see my Referral link?

Click here to copy your Referral link, leave no spaces http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/usercp.php/
https://www.fortunenigeria.com/signup.ph...@gmail.com.   it working try it
. Fortunenigeria.  team , To help all Nigerians  who are interested in blogging get on their feet. 
 You might be the firsts to get information /News about something, you don't need to report anywhere else, you now have a trusted platform to post it on-line yourself, In All, You can write articles and tutorials on topics that interests you and earn from them.
<font color="green">You can also post about an online network like MMM, HELP2GET, ICHARITY or ultimate Cycler, including your referral link and get downlines , that is ,if you partake in them, for me, i don't , because the BlogNigeria referral System is the best</font>

<b>FEATURES </b>

Questions just got easier, you will no longer receive one answer to  your questions but several  contributions from our member, when you ask questions online unlike whatsapp where you get only an answer. you will also earn for asking and answering questions.
<br>
This is an expanded group, you can search for members that relates to what you want, add them and chat with them, always stay connected, complete you profile, and creates an online identity. if you have registered with blognigeria, Search "Bgr. yourUserName" on google and your profile with all your wonderful articles will appear , that is our deal with google.

What topic are you good at writing? , news, music, entertainment, fashion, sports, this platform accommodate all, just starting postings in seconds , we have  our help tutorial to get you started. this is an opportunity to develop your self in the blogging system. you will earn money per article you post,start posting now

<b>EARNINGS</b>
if you are already registered, you will see that your money has started adding up ,  you simply earn Money by doing what you know how to do best, posting, Chatting, answering questions, and referring new members, WAW!!!, but if you are looking at the earnings without developing your instincts and skills first, then you are bound to fail.

it can be used to make online purchase of anything in the store, donate or sell  income  for services.

This is your chance to learn blogging, and become a professional blogger, Extras.... If you contribute greatly, we will create your own website for you all free, we will also send you Traffic, to make sure you are up and doing. 

LINKS

You don't have to pay anything or do anything much, in fact as you login, read news updates and ask questions your money keeps increasing automatically , its what you have been doing ever since right.?

if you have any question, use the comment box below, you can also send us an email  or  PM

Key into the blogging system today.  Click here to register If you have not done so .

(03-15-2017, 11:28 AM)KOLAWOLE123 Wrote: https://www.fortunenigeria.com/signup.ph...@gmail.com.   it working try it
. Fortunenigeria.  team , To help all Nigerians  who are interested in blogging get on their feet. 

<b>FEATURES </b>

<br>

<b>EARNINGS</b>

LINKS

Am very happy to be part of this lovely on creative Family. Thanks for allowing me to join
(12-22-2016, 02:00 PM)amakvitaa Wrote: @motuns,  you are welcomed, and I think your friends deserves to be here also

Thanks, am very happy to be among this well organized forum.
(03-16-2017, 09:21 PM)Bawacathy Wrote: There will be public holiday tomorrow in both Delta and Edo states(the old bendel state) in honor of the Late governor. Samuel Ogbemudia.

Nice, but this is not the right place to post it, good to National /international news, category from the homepage, then click on POST THREAD, it's easy
It's really good to be here but locating where to post thread has been a torn in my flesh.
(03-17-2017, 05:05 PM)amakvitaa Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 09:21 PM)Bawacathy Wrote: There will be public holiday tomorrow in both Delta and Edo states(the old bendel state) in honor of the Late governor. Samuel Ogbemudia.

Nice, but this is not the right place to post it, good to National /international news, category from the homepage, then click on POST THREAD, it's easy

Thanks
Ponzi ads not allowed in this post, create a new thread
I'm loving this

Share This: