1k Members In Less than 3 Months : Yet some said Nairaland Was better Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1k Members In Less than 3 Months : Yet some said Nairaland Was better

Can't you believe this!!!
BlogNigeria Have Registered Over 1000 Bloggers In Nigeria within the interval of 3 Months, and yet <b>Some folks ranked blognigeria 2nd </b>, while Nairaland took the lead, in a survey last two weeks, No need for talks, we will prove to you that we are the best soon, just register and relax.

A new record has been set on the internet,
Hope you are part of the happy 1000+ Nigerian Bloggers Already Registered, even as I write, many are still Registering,
Last week we recorded a mile stone, as <b>The largest HYIP and New Paying Ponzi Detection website in Nigeria </b>come celebrate with us!!!
This is great to know... I will surely do my best for BlogNigeria...

I have come to stay.

Watch out for me...
(01-20-2017, 10:47 PM)Sunexx360 Wrote: This is great to know... I will surely do my best for BlogNigeria...

I have come to stay.

Watch out for me...

I believe you bro, once again congratulations on your new rank as a blogger level 1
Nairaland only has more members, Its only a matter of time before more people are aware of this blog. although a little improvement on the outlook might be in order, I don't see how Nairaland will be better than this blog in the nearest future.
(01-20-2017, 11:05 PM)amakvitaa Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 10:47 PM)Sunexx360 Wrote: This is great to know... I will surely do my best for BlogNigeria...

I have come to stay.

Watch out for me...

I believe you bro, once again congratulations on your new rank as a blogger level 1

Alright bro!!!
(01-20-2017, 11:13 PM)xpecial Wrote: Nairaland only has more members, Its only a matter of time before more people are aware of this blog. although a little improvement on the outlook might be in order, I don't see how Nairaland will be better than this blog in the nearest future.

K, blogger xpecial, your outlook problem has been noted
Blognigeria has a good look. Thumbs up to all users of blognigeria.com
(01-21-2017, 07:31 AM)skilztools Wrote: Blognigeria has a good look. Thumbs up to all users of blognigeria.com

I see you senior mod.
Nice one i too have come to stay no matter what i have fall inlove with dis ste
Nice to hear this,up blognigeria the great
Wow good news, I will try my best to keep promoting the site

We are unstoppable and unmovable long last great blognigeria
(02-19-2017, 01:20 AM)Wintech Wrote: Wow good news, I will try my best to keep promoting the site

We are unstoppable and unmovable long last great blognigeria

Kudos blogger

Share This: