Learn Blogging : How To Practise Blogging / Posting Using BlogNigeria - Day(8 of 30) Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn Blogging : How To Practise Blogging / Posting Using BlogNigeria - Day(8 of 30)

Hello Students, Welcome To Day Eight, today's topic is " how to practise blogging with blognigeria.com.ng before setting up your own blog" . 
If you have studied with us from day one, i would like to let you know that you are few steps away from becoming a professional blogger, in day seven we rounded up the review of the top 15 popular blogging platforms to set up your new blog, perhaps you must have made your choice, but the guide on setting up your blog on your chosen platform, as promised by blognigeria will be unveiled in our subsequent lecture, yes, we believe that if we give you the guide now, you might go ahead to create a new blog, forgetting that you are just in the day eight out of the 30 days lecture, you will be sure to make regrettable mistakes, so why not we take it one step at a time, if there is one promise i can give to you, it's that you will eventually become a successful blogger, no doubt, so long as you rode with us from day one to day thirty.
Ok, today's lecture is straight forward, we will be guiding you on how to practise what ever you have learnt so far, or will be learn in this tutorial, our practice ground is blognigeria.com.ng .

Why You Must Not Practise Blogging On Your New Blog.
It is a wrong practice to start a new blog you hope to attract visitors and then practice stuffs with your new blog, dude !, no visitor will like to come back to a " novice blog ". because the look of professionalism in a website gives them confidence and trust in the contents of the blog. 
Also, if you have chosen wordpress.org or any other paid blogging platforms, then paying for hosting around $15 per month, and just using the blog for practice sounds stupid to me.
That exactly is my idea when i partnered with blognigeria.com.ng to use this blogging platform as a practice field for my students which you happen to be part of.

So What Exactly Are We Practising At BlogNigeria ?
Posting!, Posting!!, Posting !!! , yes posting , this is the backbone of any blog, because a blog is meant to pass information, information can be accessed only when it is published by the author, and it will only make meaning, when it is posted correctly, so this is the first thing we will be practising in blognigeria. 

Now, following our lectures so far, I hope you have chosen I niche, because you are to post articles relating that niche alone, let's see how well you have learnt. I will take the stress of reviewing every post you make, correct you and edit them afterwards, you will see your mistakes and learn from them, posting articles at blognigeria will have to be at your own leisure time, but i am tasking you on posting at least three articles a day, till the end of this 30 days tutorial on blogging, but remember that posting only three articles on your new blog might lead to content drought, depending on your niche and the quality of the post, nevertheless not that bad for the practice.

Some Bloggers are already posting articles at blognigeria, even before this lecture started, but for the sake of the new students, let me give you a 5 step guide on posting articles at blognigeria.com.ng

Five (5) Step Guide On Posting Articles At Blognigeria

1. Make sure You have logged into your blognigeria account ( of course you must have registered ). Then Navigate to The Homepage Which is www.blognigeria.com.ng

2. From the homepage scroll down to by-pass the latest posts at the top, starting from the SECTION Named EDUCATION to GENERAL DISCUSSION, you are to choose one CATEGORY from from your selected SECTION, which relates to what you want to post ( that is your niche ). for example, UNIVERSITY NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, SPORTS NEWS, HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, NATIONAL POLITICS, etc , click on the link to enter the CATEGORY .

3. Now from the category look for a link ( BUTTON ) titled POST THREAD either above or below the list of posts in that CATEGORY ( you should be logged in to see it ), click on it.

4. Now you will be in a section where you will see a space to write the TITTLE of your post and the body CONTENT respectively. your can choose a thread prefix , say TRENDING, and also upload files ( images,video,animations etc ), its optional.

5. Then click on POST THREAD , congratulations !!, your post is live for the world to see.

Now, that said, you will also practice how to interact with your audience, answer the questions arising from your posts and give your recommendations when necessary, because your interactions and relationship with your visitors will be a very important tool to turn your visitors into dedicated members, just as no Nigerian student will visit ngstudents.com and not want to visit again some other day, because all their questions are sure to be answered, and they have come to trust every news from ngstudents.com. that's the idea. 

In addition, you recalled we learnt how to source for articles for your new blog in one of our lecture days, we are going to practice that, you are going to source for informations relating to your niche and build it up to form an article, following all copyright best practices, don't worry we are going to correct your every mistakes. just make sure your partake in this blogging practice exercise.

Of course, your journey in to a successful blogging career has began, its not going to be an easy one, but your determination of hard work is all that matters. so don't think blogging is a cup of hot coffee. 

So, like I said today's tutorial will be brief, and so it was,  its more of practicals than theory. immediately after reading this lecture you are to start your practice, ask questions, don't feel embarrassed, because our sole desire is to see that you do us proud in the future as a professional blogger, graduated from the first blogging school in Nigeria called BlogNigeria.
In Our day nine we will be Studying How To Write Viral ( visitors- attracting ) Articles in Your Selected Niche, you cant afford to be absent in class in our day nine.

Notice ; We have other professional bloggers posting articles at blognigeria.com.ng, so i would like to know my students and whom i am to review and correct their posts, so just signify by typing " AM A STUDENT" In the comment section below this post so that i can take note of your username. thanks. 

EXERCISE QUESTIONS

Attempt all questions using the comment box below this post ( you should be logged in )
time allowed, 15 minutes. ( be truthful with yourself )
In your Own Understanding And terms, answer these questions ;

Q1. What is your selected niche ? ( if you don't know what niche is click here ) .
Q2. What number of posts are you aiming to post a day ? .

Am going to Grade you Answers And correct you with a reply, see you in day nine , ( you should be registered ,( click here to register now  , if not registered) in blognigeria to get lecture alerts, its free ). have a nice day .

Amakor Vitalis
Professional Blogger
BlogNigeria Regiistered.

Am a student
Of his class
(04-02-2017, 07:59 PM)Dhron Wrote: Am a student
Of his class

OK, noted, what niche will you be posting on?
<br>Music <b>Entertainment all a whole</b><br>
(04-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Dhron Wrote: <br>Music <b>Entertainment all a whole</b><br>

OK, I will be studying your posts from now on
Okey hope am learning HTML
(04-02-2017, 10:42 PM)Dhron Wrote: Okey hope am learning HTML

Yes, click here to check the two tutorials on html http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/forumdisplay.php?fid=39 , it's day 10 and 11
am a student of his class
general
(05-05-2017, 03:21 PM)austinahems Wrote: am a student of his class
general

OK, noted
I am a student of this class too
(05-20-2017, 09:52 PM)Icarus Wrote: I am a student of this class too

OK, noted
Am also a student
(06-08-2017, 09:49 PM)samdali Wrote: Am also a student

OK, noted
(06-09-2017, 12:05 AM)amakvitaa Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 09:49 PM)samdali Wrote: Am also a student

OK, noted

Couldn't continue cause the spefied thread doesn't exist ...its remaining ten day lectures and I can find them ....what's up ????
Ahh, why, try again, it should work, contact me if the problem persist
1) My selected niche is politics
2) I will be posting at least three posts

1) my selected niche is politics
2) I will be posting at least three posts per day
(07-20-2017, 09:12 PM)Eyaome4real Wrote: 1) My selected niche is politics
2) I will be posting at least three posts

1) my selected niche is politics
2) I will be posting at least three posts per day

Nice one, you are good to go
(03-28-2017, 04:51 PM)Amakvitaa Wrote: Hello Students, Welcome To Day Eight, today's topic is " how to practise blogging with blognigeria.com.ng before setting up your own blog" . 
If you have studied with us from day one, i would like to let you know that you are few steps away from becoming a professional blogger, in day seven we rounded up the review of the top 15 popular blogging platforms to set up your new blog, perhaps you must have made your choice, but the guide on setting up your blog on your chosen platform, as promised by blognigeria will be unveiled in our subsequent lecture, yes, we believe that if we give you the guide now, you might go ahead to create a new blog, forgetting that you are just in the day eight out of the 30 days lecture, you will be sure to make regrettable mistakes, so why not we take it one step at a time, if there is one promise i can give to you, it's that you will eventually become a successful blogger, no doubt, so long as you rode with us from day one to day thirty.
Ok, today's lecture is straight forward, we will be guiding you on how to practise what ever you have learnt so far, or will be learn in this tutorial, our practice ground is blognigeria.com.ng .

Why You Must Not Practise Blogging On Your New Blog.
It is a wrong practice to start a new blog you hope to attract visitors and then practice stuffs with your new blog, dude !, no visitor will like to come back to a " novice blog ". because the look of professionalism in a website gives them confidence and trust in the contents of the blog. 
Also, if you have chosen wordpress.org or any other paid blogging platforms, then paying for hosting around $15 per month, and just using the blog for practice sounds stupid to me.
That exactly is my idea when i partnered with blognigeria.com.ng to use this blogging platform as a practice field for my students which you happen to be part of.

So What Exactly Are We Practising At BlogNigeria ?
Posting!, Posting!!, Posting !!! , yes posting , this is the backbone of any blog, because a blog is meant to pass information, information can be accessed only when it is published by the author, and it will only make meaning, when it is posted correctly, so this is the first thing we will be practising in blognigeria. 

Now, following our lectures so far, I hope you have chosen I niche, because you are to post articles relating that niche alone, let's see how well you have learnt. I will take the stress of reviewing every post you make, correct you and edit them afterwards, you will see your mistakes and learn from them, posting articles at blognigeria will have to be at your own leisure time, but i am tasking you on posting at least three articles a day, till the end of this 30 days tutorial on blogging, but remember that posting only three articles on your new blog might lead to content drought, depending on your niche and the quality of the post, nevertheless not that bad for the practice.

Some Bloggers are already posting articles at blognigeria, even before this lecture started, but for the sake of the new students, let me give you a 5 step guide on posting articles at blognigeria.com.ng

Five (5) Step Guide On Posting Articles At Blognigeria

1. Make sure You have logged into your blognigeria account ( of course you must have registered ). Then Navigate to The Homepage Which is www.blognigeria.com.ng

2. From the homepage scroll down to by-pass the latest posts at the top, starting from the SECTION Named EDUCATION to GENERAL DISCUSSION, you are to choose one CATEGORY from from your selected SECTION, which relates to what you want to post ( that is your niche ). for example, UNIVERSITY NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, SPORTS NEWS, HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, NATIONAL POLITICS, etc , click on the link to enter the CATEGORY .

3. Now from the category look for a link ( BUTTON ) titled POST THREAD either above or below the list of posts in that CATEGORY ( you should be logged in to see it ), click on it.

4. Now you will be in a section where you will see a space to write the TITTLE of your post and the body CONTENT respectively. your can choose a thread prefix , say TRENDING, and also upload files ( images,video,animations etc ), its optional.

5. Then click on POST THREAD , congratulations !!, your post is live for the world to see.

Now, that said, you will also practice how to interact with your audience, answer the questions arising from your posts and give your recommendations when necessary, because your interactions and relationship with your visitors will be a very important tool to turn your visitors into dedicated members, just as no Nigerian student will visit ngstudents.com and not want to visit again some other day, because all their questions are sure to be answered, and they have come to trust every news from ngstudents.com. that's the idea. 

In addition, you recalled we learnt how to source for articles for your new blog in one of our lecture days, we are going to practice that, you are going to source for informations relating to your niche and build it up to form an article, following all copyright best practices, don't worry we are going to correct your every mistakes. just make sure your partake in this blogging practice exercise.

Of course, your journey in to a successful blogging career has began, its not going to be an easy one, but your determination of hard work is all that matters. so don't think blogging is a cup of hot coffee. 

So, like I said today's tutorial will be brief, and so it was,  its more of practicals than theory. immediately after reading this lecture you are to start your practice, ask questions, don't feel embarrassed, because our sole desire is to see that you do us proud in the future as a professional blogger, graduated from the first blogging school in Nigeria called BlogNigeria.
In Our day nine we will be Studying How To Write Viral ( visitors- attracting ) Articles in Your Selected Niche, you cant afford to be absent in class in our day nine.

Notice ; We have other professional bloggers posting articles at blognigeria.com.ng, so i would like to know my students and whom i am to review and correct their posts, so just signify by typing " AM A STUDENT" In the comment section below this post so that i can take note of your username. thanks. 

EXERCISE QUESTIONS

Attempt all questions using the comment box below this post ( you should be logged in )
time allowed, 15 minutes. ( be truthful with yourself )
In your Own Understanding And terms, answer these questions ;

Q1. What is your selected niche ? ( if you don't know what niche is click here ) .
Q2. What number of posts are you aiming to post a day ? .

Am going to Grade you Answers And correct you with a reply, see you in day nine , ( you should be registered ,( click here to register now  , if not registered) in blognigeria to get lecture alerts, its free ). have a nice day .

Amakor Vitalis
Professional Blogger
BlogNigeria Regiistered.

I am a student

Share This: