Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Tutorial  Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria

Lift career one of the best for student
My gratitude goes to BlogNigeria for the opportunity provided for people to air their views and at the same time earn money. I also see this as an encouragement to self employment. BlogNigeria site is also an interesting one. It is capable of keeping one educatively busy.
(10-11-2017, 06:24 AM)Nnamanichimezie Wrote: My gratitude goes to BlogNigeria for the opportunity provided for people to air their views and at the same time earn money. I also see this as an encouragement to self employment. BlogNigeria site is also an interesting one. It is capable of keeping one educatively busy.

True talk bro
why some people bad about mmm?

how will I see my amount or balance?

(10-14-2017, 09:31 PM)Ucheazubuike Wrote: why some people bad about mmm?

how will I see my amount or balance?

thanks so much.
I Love Blognigeria. what about you?
Please how can I post something on BlogNigeria, and also my money has been deductoted on my account I don't know why

How can I withdraw money from my account on BlogNigeria

Presidency clears the air on Kachikwu's leaked memo, says no $25billion m
Good Evening!!

Pls why are they deducting my money
(10-20-2017, 05:16 PM)Constance peace Wrote: *??Seeing Is Believing*???

*See Updated List Of The Top Ten Universities In The World*
http://everyday9ja.com/see-updated-list-...ies-world/

*MUST READ: Top 5 Mistakes That Lead to UK Visa Denial*
http://everyday9ja.com/must-read-top-5-m...sa-denial/

*[Photos] 10 Most Powerful Kings in Nigeria – SEE WHO IS NUMBER. 1*
http://everyday9ja.com/photos-10-powerfu...-number-1/

*[18+ Photo] Sister-In-Law Beats Brother’s Wife For Taking Husband To Court*
http://everyday9ja.com/18-photo-sister-l...and-court/

_READ MORE_ @??

*Everyday9ja.com*
Your No. 1 Everyday Nigeria Activities.

Good Evening!!

Pls why are they deducting my money

Because you are violating our policy, see how to post here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...2#pid13622
(10-01-2017, 10:29 PM)Amakvitaa Wrote: BlogNigeria is an online platform for professional blogger that rewards blognigerians online. The best medium of earning from BlogNigeria is by posting articles (create thread). There are other mediums of earning on BlogNigeria such as commenting on post written by blognigerians, thanking Blohnigerian post by Clicking the thank button, staying online on BlogNigeria, BlogNigeria referrals and staying online on BlogNigeria. Below are the steps to post on BlogNigeria and generate more earnings
1. Visit BlogNigeria@ http://www.blognigeria.com.ng

2. Go to the category you wish to post on, either Education, Entertainment, Technology, Online tutoria and lots more. In this post, we will be generalizing on Posting on Celebrity Gossp And Gist

3. Next, go to Celebrity Gossp And Gist you wish to post on and click on it as shown below

4. Click on Post Thread in the Celebrity Gossp And Gist section as shown below

5. Next, read the Posting rules and write the post title and post content as seen below (You may wish to show expression in the post like New Release, Amazing, Breaking, Funny and so on)

6. You may wish to attach images or audio files or videos by browsing the attachment in your PC or phone and Click Add Attachment
7. Read the post correctly to avoid errors and click Post Thread to post your article

Note
Don't Post copyright content from other sites and websites to avoid it from being deleted. Each copyright or irrelevant post willbe deleted and earnings from the post will be deducted.

Enjoy!!

Thanks i have been trying to post since... Thanks for saving me the stress.
(10-07-2017, 02:13 PM)MR BEN Wrote: Wink
(10-07-2017, 09:51 AM)Amakvitaa Thanks for all informations given. Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 09:30 AM)MR BEN Wrote: I have made a post before now, but i have been trying to post again but its not going through. This is the message i get ''Please make at least 2 post(s) before you attempt to add URLs anywhere on this forum''. I don't understand because the post i made doesn't have any URL. please someone should help out in clearing me. Thanks in advance 

OK, do not include links on your post for the first 10 posts you make, that's the problem

I dint include link, that's why am confused. i had to skip the posts i have links in to post without link. but i still get the same report.

(10-23-2017, 02:44 AM)IKOGBO12 Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 02:13 PM)MR BEN Wrote: Wink
(10-07-2017, 09:51 AM)Amakvitaa Thanks for all informations given. Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 09:30 AM)MR BEN Wrote: I have made a post before now, but i have been trying to post again but its not going through. This is the message i get ''Please make at least 2 post(s) before you attempt to add URLs anywhere on this forum''. I don't understand because the post i made doesn't have any URL. please someone should help out in clearing me. Thanks in advance 

OK, do not include links on your post for the first 10 posts you make, that's the problem

I dint include link, that's why am confused. i had to skip the posts i have links in to post without link. but i still get the same report.

Clear your browser cache and trying posting again without links
Security, is one word of caution that is required in every field of endeavour. Every trade or profession require the protection, or better still, the security of information vital to it. Most profession, these days , rely on information technology to thrive. internet SECURITY is now very important to develope. in this Country, which profession do you think need internet Security most?
i rearly love blog nigeria
(11-01-2017, 10:33 AM)lilibest Wrote: i rearly love blog nigeria

Not only you, it is really a great forum that deserve to be love..
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
pls if i' ve pay in into de account being giving to me. how do i put de teller to show dat i've paid. thanks

Which account was given to you?,  upload the screen shot here let me see
(11-20-2017, 12:37 PM)marlynreeder Wrote: This post is great, but am still confused

What are you confused about?
Hello there newbeis
This is so easy. But is this platform still paying people to post ?
(11-29-2017, 03:49 AM)charsina Wrote: This is so easy. But is this platform still paying people to post ?

100% guaranty....
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
Thank you for the guide.

Share This: